Gwynneville Medical Practice
220 Gipps Road, Gwynneville 2500
We are an award winning accredited practice which provides a wide range of general medical care including the following:-
- Antenatal care 45-49 years health checks (bulk billed to Medicare card holders)
- Health assessments GP Care Plans & Chronic Disease Management Plans 4 year old
- Healthy Kids Check (bulk billed to Medicare card holders)
- Examinations for drivers’ license, life insurance, motor sports, scuba diving, water skiing & superannuation.
- Diabetes & Asthma Management Respiratory function tests (Spirometry)
- Cardiograph (ECG) Smoking Cessation Program
- Wound dressing & suturing removal
- Immunisation for children (Bulk billed for Medicare holders)
- Flu vaccinations (Bulk billed for Medicare holders aged over 65 years)
- Cervical cancer vaccinations
- Travel Vaccines for patients & non-patients (we are a registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre)
Dr Jenny Smiley
Dr Jenny Smiley graduated from UNSW in 1979. She has post graduate qualifications in the areas of women’s and children’s health. Jenny loves the variety and challenge of general practice and has worked in this field for over 30 years. Not only is she an astute clinician but also has a good head for small business, winning the National Telstra Business Zaffyre (small business) Award in 2006. Gwynneville Medical Practice strives to provide a high quality, yet personal experience for all patients at a time when large, busy, impersonal corporate practices have become the norm.