GWYNNEVILLE MEDICAL PRACTICE
Address: 220 Gipps Road, Gwynneville 2500
PO Box 7177 Gwynneville 2500
Location: We are located opposite St Brigid’s Primary School; closest cross street is Frances Street.
Call: (02) 4229 2422
Fax: (02) 4229 1056
AFTER HOURS COVER – is provided by the RADIO DOCTOR SERVICE 4228 5522
Fees – We are a Private General Practice. Please ask reception staff for current costs.
We are an award winning accreditated practice which provides a wide range of general medical care including the following:-
- Antenatal care
- 45-49 years health checks (bulk billed to Medicare card holders)
- Health assessments
- GP Care Plans & Chronic Disease Management Plans
- 4 year old Healthy Kids Check (bulk billed to Medicare card holders)
- Examinations for drivers’ license, life insurance, motor sports, scuba diving, water skiing & superannuation.
- Diabetes & Asthma Management
- Respiratory function tests (Spirometry)
- Cardiograph (ECG)
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Wound dressing & suturing removal
- Immunisation for children (Bulk billed for Medicare holders)
- Flu vaccinations (Bulk billed for Medicare holders aged over 65 years)
- Cervical cancer vaccinations
- Travel Vaccines for patients & non-patients (we are a registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre)