Gwynneville Medical Practice
220 Gipps Road, Gwynneville 2500
If an Emergency please call 000
AFTER HOURS COVER is provided by the RADIO DOCTOR SERVICE 4228 5522
Book an appointment online via our secure booking system
Caring for your future
We are an award winning accredited practice which provides a wide range of general medical care including the following:
- Antenatal care
- 45-49 years health checks (bulk billed to Medicare card holders)
- Health assessments (heart health & 75+ years) & Chronic Disease Management Plans (care plans)
- Examinations for drivers’ license, life insurance, motor sports, scuba diving, water skiing & superannuation
- Diabetes & Asthma Management
- Respiratory function tests (Spirometry)
- Cardiograph (ECG)
- Smoking Cessation Program
- Wound dressing & suturing removal
- Immunisation for children (bulk billed for Medicare holders)
- Flu vaccinations (bulk billed for Medicare holders aged over 65 years)
- Cervical cancer vaccinations
- Travel Vaccines for patients & non-patients (we are a registered Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre)
Meet Dr Jenny Smiley
Dr Jenny Smiley graduated from UNSW with post graduate qualifications in the areas of women’s and children’s health.
Jenny loves the variety and challenge of general practice and has worked in this field for over 30 years. Not only is she an astute clinician but also has a good head for small business, winning the National Telstra Business Zaffyre (small business) Award in 2006.
Gwynneville Medical Practice strives to provide a high quality, yet personal experience for all patients at a time when large, busy, impersonal corporate practices have become the norm.